Global Leading RES Projects
The number of photovoltaic (PV) and electrical energy storage (EES) installations keeps on growing all over the world. Thousands of companies along the entire value chain – operating on national or international basis – are active to promote the generation of renewable energies. Installing PV and EES plants represents a huge challenge, especially in emerging markets without comprehensive support schemes. Due to the tens of thousands of projects implemented every year, there is only little awareness for projects of particular importance.
Solution: “Global Leading RES Projects”
The German CleanTech Institute (DCTI) has partnered with EuPD Research, the Joint Forces for Solar (JF4S) initiative and the International Battery & Energy Storage Alliance (IBESA) to certify the world’s most innovative RES projects and starts with a closer look at PV and EES projects. Such a certification will have different impacts:
- diffusion of technologies
- awareness of project realization
- recognition of all companies whose are part of the project team
The certification rewards projects in five categories. The seals relate to one region and are awarded on a yearly basis.
- First Mover
First significant PV / EES project
- Tech Driver
PV / EES project with the most innovative technological attributes
- Innovative Application
PV / EES project with the most innovative application
- Unique Location
PV / EES project in the most singular location
- Largest Project
Largest PV (ground-mounted/roof-top) / EES project
- Acknowledgement as industry pioneer
- Award of exceptional achievements
- Strengthening of company and brand image
- Boost of project visibility among future investors and stakeholders
- Enhance investors' confidence
- Maximised exposure and credibility among 120,000 industry stakeholders
- Access to new target groups
- Valuable and recognized B2B marketing tool
- Extensive communication to over 4,500 renewable energy journalists
Application and Selection Process
Projects are eligible to the award upon recommendation of our expert panel or through the completion of the online form. To apply, please complete the online entry form by clicking here:
The online application process takes about 10 minutes and is entirely free of charge. Besides project information, applicants are invited to upload one document, underlining their exceptional achievements. The application period runs from 1 October to 15 November 2016.
All applications will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts. Awarded projects will be announced before end of the year.
For further information, please contact the DCTI via email.